The NuImage G250 Awning is a sleek more modern design of the 8700 it can go up to 40′ in width which is the same as the 8700. I believe this model is a little more expensive however if you want the look it might be well worth it for you. Yet, if you are going to do a roof mount this is the perfect for you because it comes with the cover. I will type out what it has on the brochure so that it might be a little easier to read.
The G250 Retractable Awning is the elegant way to provide shade on demand, reducing cooling costs while protecting your family from harmful UV rays. NuImage Awnings combine superior quality engineering and state of the art technology. All frame components have an electrostatic powder coated durable finish to prevent chipping and cracking. You can depend on NuImage Awnings when only the best will do.
Choose from a wide selection of motors and controls to make your awnings completely automated.
The partially enclosed hood is drawn down at the back to cover the roll of the fabric making this awning perfect for roof mount applications.
- Sleek partial cassette design virtually disappears when closed and makes for the perfect roof mount.
- Powder coated Almond, White, low gloss Black/Brown or Sand frame
- Welded acrylic fabric seams for increased strength
- Partially cassetted with or without optional drop screen
- Superior strength arms with drop forged components
- Custom widths to 40′ in 1″ increments
- Patented articulating shoulders
- Projections of 6′-11″, 8′-6″, 10′-2″, 11′-8″, and 13′-2″
- Frame- Lifetime
- Motor- 10 years
- Fabric- 10 years
- Labor- 2 years