K300. It is the perfect in between for your porch, patio, or deck. The main difference is the justable pin shoulders that let you adjust the pitch of the awning a little easier instead of us having to come out to do it. The other models have a pretty easy pitch adjust on them it’s just finding it and know where it is. This one it is perfectly clear how to do it. I will type out the words in case any of the brochure is to hard to read.
Add fashion and function to your backyard with a beautiful NuImage Retractable Patio Awning. With the simple touch of a button, you can extend your awning in seconds. The shade an awning provides can reduce the temperature on your deck or patio by up to 20 degrees. A NuImage Awning will also add equity to your home and will provide years of lasting performance and enjoyment.
- 7700 has a sleek front bar that may be fabric wrapped or unwrapped.
- The durable extruded shoulder offers 7 pitch selections, making your desired awning angle easy to achieve.
- Choose from a wide selection of motors and controls to make your awning completely automated.
- Add an optional Weatherguard Cover to protect your fabric from the elements and dirt while retracted. Recommended for motorized awnings.
- The awning may be roof mounted when wall space height requirements cannot be met.
Powdered coated White, Almond, Bronze, or Sand frame
Welded acrylic fabric seams for increased strength
Premium quality arms with stainless steel tension chain
Sleek strong front bar available fabric wrapped or unwrapped
7-pin adjustable shoulders
Five projections options 5′-9″, 6′-11″, 8′-6″, 10′-2″ or 11′-8″
Frame- Limited Lifetime
Motor- 10 years
Fabric- 10 years
Labor- 1 year